jueves, 11 de mayo de 2017

TIME AND SPACE





You haunt me in my dreams, like a ghost,
You whisper in my ear luminous words
You flood me with wreaths of light and scent,
Words never spoken.

In my dreams I feel you beside me, so close!
Your embrace lulling me,
It takes me to places never imagined
Unreal places of fantasy.

When I awake I get lost in my memory of you,
I think of you thinking of me,
I see myself reflected in your lost gaze, of light and shadow.
And reality falls upon me, in those moments of awake dream.
Lonely and deserted in this world of reality
Drifting…

But then, you come back to me
I feel your hand on my shoulder,
Protecting me.
And reality no longer suffocates me, because you are with me
And your lips of air keep on whispering
That I am not alone
And you tell me about parallel universes
And how, somewhere in time, we are as close as we are right now
And how in space there is a place for us
And how you traveled to me, in your flight of stars
So that I can also feel you beside me here.
You tell me about our life beyond this world
You tell me that we are together since the beginning of time
Wandering through universes, meeting on the clouds.

And I remember you.
I know I always look for you,
And I know you were always by my side.
Notwithstanding time and distance,
Notwithstanding oblivion and rain.

I can stop searching for you, my soul complete.
I can go on, you with me always,
After your flight through the stars.
Feet in the sand, garlands on my hair.
My heart free, the quest over
Filling the empty well in my soul.

Together, as always, somewhere in time and space.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario