viernes, 31 de marzo de 2017

FAITH





Whenever you look at me
I think I could fall in love with you
Whenever you talk to me
I think I could fall in love with you

Because your stormy, burning eyes
Could melt my ice armour, built with so many tears

And your deep, vibrant voice
Could shatter my armour of ice, the tears falling to the ground
Poisoning the flowers

Whenever you look at me
I might think that you love me

Whenever you talk to me
I might think you’re in love with me

And I will believe it, like a child in Christmas
I’ll believe your every word, defenseless without my armour

You will tell me about those rivers in China you want to show me
And about your life, so empty until you met me
You will tell me about the stars
You will tell me how different they look
Ever since you met me
You will tell me about that hidden place in the Island
That you discovered
And how it will be our haven, and how we’ll go there fighting the waves in our ship of red sails

A love like ours
Nobody knew

And you will tell me about the mountains in Nepal
That time you went there, the wonder
And how we’ll go together, riding the whitest horse, blending in the snow
And you will tell me about the sunsets in Kenya
So bright, so powerful their scent
That would not be the same
When I’ll be there with you
How you thought it was a fantasy, magical, unreal
And it was nothing
Until I was with you

And I will believe you, like a child in Christmas
I’ll believe your every word, defenseless without my armour
When you say you love me

And I will lose myself in you
And there will be only you
And I will see through your eyes, stormy, burning
And I will hear only your voice, deep, vibrant
And there will be nothing else
And I will give you my very self
My every thought will be for you
My only time will be with you
My every breath will come from you

I will believe you
When you tell me there are no longer rivers in China
There is no longer a hidden place in the Island
There are no longer mountains in Nepal
There are no longer sunsets in Kenya
No red sails, no white horses
All vanished, all ashes of a dream that will never be

And I will not see anymore, without your eyes (stormy, burning)
And I will not hear anymore, without your voice (deep, vibrant)
And you’ll give me back my own self, now so empty
And my every thought will be for you
And you’ll be no longer there
My only time will be with you
And you’ll never be there
My only breath will come from you
You only an absence

Do not look at me, my beloved
Do not talk to me, my life
Because I think I could fall in love with you















No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario