sábado, 25 de marzo de 2017

THE MISTY TREE



At the feet of the tree, the summer tree, I played
I played when I was a little girl, with other little girls,
Our laughter reached the sky, it was so loud
Our white dresses flied, shinning
Around the summer tree
We took each others hands over the green grass
And around the tree we were a ring, a white ring, in perpetuous movement
Around the summer tree

At the feet of the tree, the night tree, I thought I was an adult
And in the night we met, my friends and me
And at the feet of the tree we talked, and talked, and talked until the sunrise
In our trousers, smoking cigarettes of adults
And knowing line by line every line in our lives
Which we alredy knew
Around the night tree

At the feet of the tree, the sundown tree, I met you
And you were not in any of the lines of my life
Which I so well knew
And it is you I met, at the feet of the sundown tree
And my heart exploded, and my heart was flying
And my heart did not have space in my chest, and went away
Flying with his fire wings, at the feet of the sundown tree
And I caught it and in golden cage I kept it
And to you I gave it, for you to mind it
My heart, that had flied
At the feet of sundown

At the feet of the tree, the twiglight tree, I recognised you
And I saw your glance, looking throught me
And I discovered that I had found myself, finding you
And I thought that nothing knew the poets about love
Because they didn't know mine to you
And at the feet of the twilight tree I gave you all my being
Because it was alredy yours, mine not
At the feet of the twilight tree

At the feet of the tree, the midday tree, I waited for you
I waited while you fed my heart,in its golden cage
I waited for you while you took care of it and made it bloom with roses with your love
And I waited for you and you arrived at last, and I felt my heart bloom, and I felt its fast beating
From strengh
From the strengh of your love
At the feet of the midday tree

At the feet of the tree, the misty tree, you arrived 
And you brought me my cage, with my heart
You were bored of minding it, my heart
You no longer fed it, it did not bloom, it was half alive
My heart
And there you left it
At the feet of the misty tree

At the feet of the tree, the autumn tree, time went by
And I stared, stared the at the path that  brought you to me
But there was just mist
And time went by
And my heart fell to ground, half alive
And time went by
And for an instant, a brief instant, I quit staring the path
And I found a rosebed, in the place where my heart had fell
And it was already not half alive
And roses were more red than colour red
And their fragance was sweeter than the sweetest sweet
And it entered my body
At the feet of the spring tree


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario